Monday, April 10, 2023

Regency Easter Dress

 Hello all,

My mother and I went to Joanns last month. I think I was looking for quilt fabric, and she was going to make herself a formal skirt. We weren't looking for anything too expensive. 

But all because of Budding Romance, we ended up walking out with quite a bit of fabric. It was none of my fault, I assure you!! ;)

This regency-style jumper is made from another adapted E-pattern. My mother had used the pattern before and altered it to be a jumper, but this was my first time sewing it.

The fabric...Oh, it is sweet! So sweet, in fact, we had to have the whole bolt to make matching Easter dresses.

With another blouse



What did you all do for Easter? 

to God be the glory,

Miss Humphrey


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress! Your projects are very inspiring. I haven't sewn an item of clothing in many years, but your creations make me want to plug my machine back in and start sewing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like the adaptation to a jumper.

    I've never used an ePattern, although I see how popular they have become. But I don't have a printer, so there's that, and I imagine most of the pattern pieces have to be taped together. Lots of pretty patterns out there, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please keep comments sweet and on-topic. Comments are moderated.

Free-Hand Nightgown

 Hello Readers, I made a nightgown recently that I thought I'd share with you. It is a very simply, but comfy design that is easily made...