Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Summer Turquoise

Hello all,

During our extended stay at The Manse, I've made a few dresses. Here's the first!

I wore this one to watch a fiddle contest along with a cowboy hat and boots. Yes, you can be western and wear a dress!

My grandmother added the ruffle to the bottom of the skirt. I really like the result!



The skirt is shaped rather than gathered or pleated, so it attaches smoothly to the bodice. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

to God be the glory, 

Miss Humphrey


7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please keep comments sweet and on-topic. Comments are moderated.

Free-Hand Nightgown

 Hello Readers, I made a nightgown recently that I thought I'd share with you. It is a very simply, but comfy design that is easily made...