Monday, March 6, 2023

Western Gingham Jumper


Ready for a western jumper? Here we go!


The jumper is made of gingham.
The shaping of the skirt is created by adding triangles of the same material into each third of the skirt. Two in the front, one in the back. 

~Paired with another blouse~


This is one of my longest dresses, as you can see by the skirt almost touching the floor! I think a longer skirt goes well in this style of dress. 

I appreciate your comments!

To God be the glory,
Miss Humphrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please keep comments sweet and on-topic. Comments are moderated.

Prairie Tea pt 2: The Report

 Hello all, Well, we did it. the 2nd annual Scripture Tea for the ladies at my congregation has happened! The first time we did this tea , I...