Monday, March 20, 2023

One for Spring

 Happy Spring, Ladies!! 


I made this as a regency dress two years ago. The sash I chose to put on it does not suggest a regency waist, but when I wear my obi belt with it, it does look more regency.





Here's a close-up of the material. It came from Hobby Lobby, I think.

~Eyelet sleeves~

The back of the skirt is pleated. The front is smooth.


You'd think with all the yellow I have in my life, it would be my favorite color! I have at least 4 yellow dresses that I can think of. Check back on the blog in the future to see some of them! 

Enjoy your 1st day of Spring!

to God be the glory, 
Miss Humphrey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please keep comments sweet and on-topic. Comments are moderated.

Prairie Tea

 Hello readers, I want to thank you for continuing to visit my blog, even though my posting has become sporadic at times. I really appreciat...