Monday, December 26, 2022

What I Made

Did you all have a good Christmas? 

I thought it would be fun to show you some some dresses I've made in the past. I made this one in November. I planned to wear it on my birthday.

I put double darts in the front of the bodice, and a single one in the back. 

The front of the skirt has knife pleats, the back is gathered.


 I didn't use any zippers or buttons. The dress is loose enough to get on without them, and I have a tie that goes with the dress.

Trim on the sleeves...

 
Which matches the ruffle on the skirt.
 

I hope you enjoyed this post!

To God be the glory,

Miss Humphrey






4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like the shaping and no zipper. Looks super comfy too!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Looking forward to more pictures of what you have made in the past !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I plan to post more soon :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please keep comments sweet and on-topic. Comments are moderated.

Free-Hand Nightgown

 Hello Readers, I made a nightgown recently that I thought I'd share with you. It is a very simply, but comfy design that is easily made...